Sunday 26 February 2017

Embroidery Palm Coast Marketing | Embroiderybyamy

Marketing marketing marketing!!! Those are the mantra words of my days!
I would love to say that starting a business is as easy as 1 2 3! But…it takes time, energy, creativity and GUTS to make the business work and be on solid ground!

The Ricoma embroidery machine is in place in the studio. The threads are threaded. An assistant has been hired who has knowledge of the machine and digitizing art and posses deadline talent. A graphic designer has created a business Logo and business cards a website and Facebook page. Now…the REAL work begins!

Getting clients requires research and understanding of your goals. I am a small operation (2 people) so courting a client that will need 50,000 pieces a month is just a little out of my range.

Through time management analysis, and understanding my capabilities, I have created a local mailing list of small sports teams, dental offices, clothing cleaners, bed and breakfasts, motels and small restaurants. In the world of sales, they say you close a deal on one in every 20 calls. I figure, between these 6 categories, and only based in the county I live in, that I should be able to get 10 new clients! That should hold the business for the first 90 days!!! Of course, obtaining new clients will be an on going job requisite!

Besides researching all the different business’s and industries that use embroidery work, there are also all the New Babies and Baby Showers and Wedding Showers and Gifts, and sporting events and schools and events and well, I think the embroidery world and its possibilities are simply endless.


My approach to marketing is to personally connect and create a relationship. I like when a company gets to know me and knows what I like, and then they tell me about new services that will help me and also let me know when they have items I like in stock! It is an old fashioned approach to customer service – the white glove days! I want to get to know my clients and be a part of their imaging and style. I want to be able to create fresh and new designs that my clients can use in their own marketing and branding. I am making my prospect lists. I am researching client needs. I am putting together price lists and packages. I am ready to make Embroidery by Amy Amazing and Grand!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment